Saturday, January 18, 2014

Recent Restaurant Reviews

I absolutely love going to new restaurants ('new' meaning restaurants that I've never been to) and eating really, really delicious food - and then I like to talk about them on Yelp. Click on the links below to view my reviews ;-)

Cafe Du Jour: Southside, Pittsburgh - 4 Stars

This lil' BYOB was just great...


It was our holiday girls night out...so here's our relatively awkward pic:


Cheers!


Surprise grab bag...


I got lucky with the poopourri...thanks, B!


Wild Mushroom Consomme...yum...inspired me to make my own mushroom soup just the other day...


Looooooved Cafe Du Jour - will be back.


Park Bruges Cafe: Highland Park, Pittsburgh - 4 Stars 


Mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels, mussels....I liked the mussels...

Eleven: Strip District, Pittsburgh - 5 Stars


If you want a really, really, really good meal - go to Eleven.


Rolands: Strip District, Pittsburgh - 1 Star...womp, womp.


Spoon: East Liberty, Pittsburgh - 5 Stars


Spoon - Delicious, local and sexy...



Happy Eating!

xo. cheers. namaste.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please share! xo MK