Saturday, January 25, 2014

New York City November

Because my buddy Drew just sent me a few super sweet shots from my trip to NYC in November for my birthday - I thought I'd post a little photo montage from my week in the Big Apple. As per usual it involves lots of food, friends and good times :-)


Photo Property of Andrew Mauney
--- Arrive ---




--- Dinner : Spaghetti :  Brooklyn ---

my host family

--- AG : Soho ---





--- Lunch : Chickpeas : Soho ---


--- Soul : Spin : Brooklyn ---



--- Lunch : Thai : Union Square ---


--- Sightsee : Ferry views ---





 --- Adventures through the city ---





 --- Madison Square Garden : Penguins---


--- Pizza : East Village ---


--- Lunch : Ippudo : Noodles ---




 ---Dinner : Steak and Frites : Brooklyn ---


---Yoga : Brooklyn ---


--- Sushi Lunch : Bryant Park ---



--- Dinner : Tequila : Brooklyn --- 



--- Party Pants ---



--- Brunch : Financial District ---



(my favorite photo from this trip)

--- Celebrate : Ngam : East Village ---







--- Until we meet again, NY ---

Photo Property of Andrew Mauney

xo. cheers. namaste.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please share! xo MK