Saturday, December 14, 2013

Winter Wonderland

It was quite the winter wonderland today in Pittsburgh. Snow, snow - and then rain, which was not so wonderlandy. But regardless - it was a great Saturday to get a workout in, and then stay home and relax.


I also decided that I need to start writing my New Years Resolutions now. I know it's corny and often overlooked - but I think it's important to have goals, something to strive for. Today I'm going to start with two:

1. Learn how to iron - yes, it's true, I don't know how to iron.

2. Learn the in's and out's of my digital SLR. Above is a photo that I took with my Panasonic Lumix DMC- GF2 - a camera I bought to take good photographs. It essentially just sits and collects dust - or is used in iAuto (aka - iLazy and never learned how to manually use my camera). I want a new camera - but for now I'll use this one because I have other financial goals that lay ahead of a new DSLR - which will be addressed in other New Years Resolutions.

I'll continue to add to the list here and there so that by the end of 2013 - I'll be ready for the beginning of 2014.

xo, cheers, namaste.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please share! xo MK