Friday, January 6, 2012

Garth Stevenson

Having a nice friday evening at home; relaxing, drinking wine and trying to reorganize myself after the holidays - just finished with a teacher workshop on shoulders and preventing injuries - I'm listening to my favorite Pandora radio station (Florence and the Machine) and I'm reminded of a musician I was recently introduced to - Garth Stevenson. I first heard his music in a yin yoga class - so beautiful and moving, the sounds truly brings you inward - great for a slow paced class.


Garth Stevenson
Bassist and composer of music for yoga classes.

His two albums, Alpine and Flying, are available on his website - either via physical cd - which would include a handmade album case - or electronically. His albums are also available on itunes.

Enjoy.

Namaste, MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please share! xo MK