Saturday, December 7, 2013

a.k.a. MK

It came, it came, it came! My new purse came this week. Super exciting...Oh Zara how I love thee...



Why are you not in Pittsburgh? My friends in New York, DC and Philly know my trip is not complete without a trip to Zara. Plus it is one of the most brilliant retail stores out there. 

I bought this purse in a luggage color while I was in NYC - and I'm 100% obsessed with it. I looked online and I saw the purse in a deep eggplant purple, and black - but I waited a bit too long to get the deep purple - so I settled for getting a second bag in black. Classic. Think I'll wear it today :-)

Oh, and just for fun...I started a Tumblr - well, restarted....a.k.a. MK. It's not a whole lot different than Pinterest...but, eh - something else to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please share! xo MK